Ingredients for 1 latte
- 1 espresso
- 1 tablespoon beetroot juice
- 1 teaspoon (cane) sugar
- 25 grams of white chocolate
- 200 ml whole milk
Method of preparation
- Froth the milk as you are used to with your coffee machine. Think of frothing with a milk hose, steam pipe or with a separate milk frother.
- Cut the white chocolate into finely chopped pieces.
- Brew a cup of espresso.
- Add the chocolate and cane sugar to the espresso and stir well until the chocolate and cane sugar are completely mixed in the espresso.
- Pour the coffee mixture into a glass and add most of the frothed milk until the glass is ¾ full. Pour in the tablespoon of beetroot juice and stir well to create a pink color in the glass.
- Top up the glass with the remaining foam and voilà a delicious Red Velvet Latte!