Ingredients for 8 ice creams
- 4 espressos
- 150 ml condensed milk
- 300 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1½ tablespoon vanilla syrup
- 8 ice molds
- 8 popsicle sticks
- measuring cup
Method of preparation
- Make 4 espressos with your espresso machine and pour them into a measuring cup. Add the condensed milk and vanilla syrup and stir well.
- Place the measuring cup in the refrigerator and let it cool down.
- Remove the measuring cup from the refrigerator, top up the mixture with the semi-skimmed milk and stir.
- Divide the mixture over the ice cream molds and place in the freezer for an hour to set.
- After an hour, remove the ice cream mold from the freezer and insert the sticks into the ice cream and place it back in the freezer for at least 5 hours so that the ice cream freezes well.
- Remove the popsicles from the molds after freezing.