Ingredients for about 10 pancakes
- 1 espresso
- 200 grams of flour
- 200 ml whole milk
- 25 grams of butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- butter for frying
- toppings of your choice such as cinnamon or chocolate spread
Preparation method coffee pancakes
- Melt the butter in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- Beat the egg in a mixing bowl, then add the milk, espresso and melted butter.
- In another bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder and a pinch of salt. Add the mixture from step 2 and mix well. Let the batter rest for fifteen minutes and then start baking the pancakes.
- Start by baking the pancakes. Keep in mind that these are pancakes so do not divide the batter over the entire pan.
- Heat some butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of batter to this.
- Turn the pancake over as soon as bubbles form.
- Repeat this process with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes with a topping of your choice.
Have fun baking!