6 sachets Saeco Milk Cleaning Powder, 2 gramme each.
Good for 6 times cleaning the Saeco milk system.
The Saeco Cleaning Powder cleans all milk circuits very effective. It protects the milk circuits from milk residue clogging and will improve the taste of your coffee.
Instructions for machines with milk carafe
Pour Saeco Milk Circuit Cleaner into the milk carafe and add up to the Max indication.
For machines that have a milk carafe and an automatic carafe cleaning function in the menu.
- Start the cleaning cycle in accordance with the instructions in the user manual of your machine.
For machines that have a milk carafe but do not have an automatic carafe cleaning function and require manual cleaning:
- Select the hot milk dispensing function to start the cleaning cycle. Follow the instructions in the user manual of your machine to complete the cleaning cycle.
Instructions for machines with automatic milk frother
1) If your machine has an automatic milk frother: Pour Saeco Milk Circuit Cleaner into a container. Add 500 ml of lukewarm water and let it dissolve completely.
2) Insert the tube into the container.
3) Put a cup under the spout.
4) Follow the instructions in the user manual of your machine to complete the cycle.
The Saeco Cleaning Powder / Cappuccino milk system cleaner does not descale. We recommend to use the Eccellente quick bio descaler.
Use the Saeco Cleaning Tablets to remove coffee oil in the Saeco coffee machine.
Previous product code: RI-9124/13
|Name||Cleaning Powder for Milk Circuits (6 pcs)|
|Previous product numbers||E-0399 - E0399 - CA6705/10 - CA-6705/10 - CA670510 - CA-670510 - CA6705/60 - CA670560 - CA-670560 - CA-6705/60 - 21002002 - 21002061 - CA6705 - 21002662|