1 tube lubricating grease Philips Saeco, 5g
1 manual with instructions
With this tube silicone lubricant the O-rings and moving parts of the central unit can be lubricated. It is cold and hot water resistant.
All automatic Philips Saeco machines feature a removable central unit. This makes it possible to thoroughly clean the parts that come into contact with the coffee infusion, and the entire fusion-zone.
1) Clean the coffee residues from the coffee unit.
2) Clean the upper filter with running water.
3) Remove the old O-rings and insert the new O-rings.
4) Lubricate the rails of the brew unit with the Philips Saeco silicone lubricant.
5) Spread the grease evenly on the moving parts (see drawing included with this product).
6) Clean the channel from which the water and milk flows through the steam wand, with a cleaning brush.
7) Place the brew group back into the machine.
See also our Philips Saeco Silicon Grease Instructions