10 sachets Sage Milk cleaner powder, each sachet contains 10 grams
Good for 10 fully cleaning cycles for your Sage milk system
If you regularly use the milk system of your coffee and espresso machine, there is a good chance that accumulated lactic acids and fats have built-up in your machine. You can easily remove these residues with the Sage Steam Wand Cleaner. Using a milk system cleaner will not only ensure that the lifespan of your machine is extended, but also that the of your coffee is improved.
The Sage steam wand cleaner milk cleaning is suitable for all Sage espresso machines with a steam nozzle.
the Oracle™ Touch (SES990)
the Oracle™ (SES980 - Batch 1750 & up)
the Bambino® Plus (BES500)
the Barista Pro™ (SES878)
the Barista Express™ (BES875 SES875 - Batch 1735 & up)
the Barista Touch™ (SES880)
the Dual Boiler™ (BES920 - Batch 1749 & up)
the Duo-Temp™ Pro (BES810 - Batch 1738 & up)
1. Add 1 sachet Sage Steam wand cleaner (10 g) into an empty milk jug
2. Add 1 cup (250ml) hot water to it.
3. Remove steam tip and place with steam wand into jug
4. Leave to soak for at least 1 hour
5. Thoroughly clean steam tip and replace onto steam wand, place the and back into the jug and activate steam cycle for 10 seconds
6. Discard the solution and rinse the jug
7. Add 1 cup (250ml) hot water into milk jug
8. Place steam wand into jug and activate steam cycle
9. Wipe the steam wand dry with a clean cloth
The Sage Steam Wand Cleaner also works for Milk Frothers
This product has no descaling effect. For this we can recommend the Sage Descaler.
|Name||Steam Wand Milk Cleaner - 10 pcs|
|Previous product numbers||BES006 - SES006NEU0NEU1 - E-0524 - E0524|
very satisfied - very satisfied with the cleaning tablets.Door coffees op 10-12-2020