100 Miele espresso machine milk cleaning system
Good for cleaning 100 times.
For best results in your Miele appliances, we recommend using genuine Miele cleaners to maintenance. The perfect alignment with the software and materials in your Miele appliance ensures that the optimal result is achieved without inflicting damage to your valuable equipment.
There are two cleaning options:
– You can remove the integrated cappuccinatore, disassemble and clean in the dishwasher or manually with hot water and detergent.
– You can clean the milking system with its maintenance program CLEAN MILK SYSTEM in combination with the Miele cleaning agent for milk ducts.
The coffee machine will indicate when you should clean the milk system.
Remove and clean the Miele milk system
Clean the milk system in the dishwasher or by hand with hot water and detergent. For thorough cleaning, you must disassembled all the parts before placing them in the dishwasher.
1) Pull the spouts all the way down.
2) Remove the cover toward the front.
3) Pull the integrated cappuccinatore from the holder.
4) Remove the integrated cappuccino. Clean all parts thoroughly.
If the milk hose is clogged, clean it with the supplied cleaning brush under running water.
Insert the brush in the milk hose. Move the brush back and forth, until there are no milk residues left in the hose.
Re-assemble the Miele cappuccinatore:
6) Put the parts of the cappuccinatore back together.
7) Slide the integrated cappuccinatore in the container for the spouts. The outflow element should sit tightly on the bottom.
Miele milk system with detergent for cleaning milk lines
The cleaning powder for the milk system is specially developed for the Miele coffee and espresso machine.
The display will show MAKE YOUR CHOICE.
1) Put a suitable container under the spouts.
2) Put the Miele Milk system cleaning powder in a jar with 150 ml of lukewarm water. Set the jar next to the machine.
3) Press the OK button until the display shows MENU.
4) Using the rotary selector, select: SERVICE. Press the OK button.
5) Select CLEAN MILK SYSTEM and press the OK button.
6) Select START and press the OK button.
7) Place the milk hose into the jug if instructed to do so. Make sure the hose is placed deep enough into the cleaning solution.
8) Follow the further instructions on the display.
9) If the display shows FINISHED, press the OK button.
Suitable for: Miele CVA 6805, CVA 6800, CVA 6405, CVA 6401, CVA 6431, CM 7500, CM 7300, CM 6310, CM 6110, CM 5100
Excellent - Very good product easy to use will buy again
Good product at a good price - Recommended by Miele, use as required and does the job.<br>
Convenient and good price - These sachets are very convenient to use, and Descaler UK had the best bulk price I could find online.
Original cleaning products - Item arrived quickly. <br><br>I have just purchased a Miele CM6110bean to cup coffee machine and was wanting to use Miele products so that the warranty would not be void if required.<br><br>It is so easy to use this product with the Miele CM6110. Just add a sachet to 200ml of water and follow the on-screen instructions. The machine rinses itself on power down but this cleaner is used once a week to clean out any milk fat residues.<br><br>After searching the internet the price from Descaler.co.uk was the cheapest I could find.<br><br>I also purchased some Miele cleaning tablets for the brew unit but as yet have not used them as the machine is supposed to indicate when cleaning is required.<br><br>With my purchase of the Milk Cleaning sachets and Cleaning Tablets the total came to more than £50 so I got free postage.<br><br>I also got a 5% welcome voucher so that was a bonus.<br><br>Would I use Descaler.co.uk again? ABSOLUTELY
100 sachets for low price - Good quantity for this price! Highly recommended for cleaning the milk system of all brands coffee machines.