ECCELLENTE Lubricating Grease & O-rings - Philips Saeco
The lubricating grease from Eccellente is here for an optimal working coffee- or espresso machine. Now with 2 free replacement O-rings. This product has the O-rings specially for Philips Saeco machines. Including 2 replacement O-rings.
1 x Tube lubricating grease for Philips Saeco (10g)
2 x O-Rings (big O-ring: 45 x 45 x 4 mm) (small O-ring: 40x40x4 mm)
1 x manual with operating instructions
Eccellente has developed a lubricating grease that will keep the brewing units in your coffee- or espresso machine running and healthy as they were at the first day. The lubricating grease from Eccellente is resistant to cold and hot water. The O-rings also need to be replaced once in a while. O-rings are placed in your coffee machine to keep the hot water out of the electrical parts. If it is to happen that the O-rings in your machine break down, the chance that your coffee machine will damage is very likely.
All automatic Philips Saeco machines feature a removable central unit. This makes it possible to thoroughly clean the parts that come into contact with the coffee infusion, and the entire fusionzone.
1) Clean the coffee residues from the coffee unit.
2) Clean the upper filter with running water.
3) Remove the old O-rings and insert the new O-rings.
4) Lubricate the rails of the brew unit with the Eccellente silicone lubricant.
5) Spread the grease evenly on the moving parts (see drawing included with this product).
6) Clean the channel from which the water and milk flows through the steam wand, with a cleaning brush.
7) Place the brew group back into the machine.
See also our Philips Saeco Silicon Grease Instructions