ECCELLENTE Coffee Machine Descaler for Dolce Gusto (100 ml)
To keep your Nescafé Dolce Gusto in top condition, descaling is a crucial part. Descale regularly and prevent damage. Lime damage is very damaging to your machine. Convenient to use and very effective. Extends the life of your Dolce Gusto.
1 bottle of Lactic acid quick descaler for Dolce Gusto, 100ml.
Good for descaling once.
Eccellente Lactic Acid quick descaler has been developed in such a way that all the stubborn lime from your machine is professionally removed. Your Dolce Gusto machine will keep performing longer and you can enjoy your coffee to the fullest.
How does lime form?
Lime scale is formed when water passes through the pipes of your Dolce Gusto. Heated water causes the limescale particles to come loose from the water and get stuck to the pipes of your precious Dolce Gusto. This is very harmful to your machine. Lime builds up in the pipes and as a result the water can flow less well through the pipes. This can eventually cause the machine to get stuck and break down.
Eccellente Quick Descaler for Dolce Gusto is now even more powerful in descaling your valuable Dolce Gusto. In addition, the packaging has also been made smaller. This allows for more efficient distribution and less waste. Good news for our environment!
Eccellente advises you to descale your Dolce Gusto every 3 months:
• optimal taste preservation;
• longer machine life;
• allowing water to warm up quickly.
Instruction descaling Nescafé Dolce Gusto
1. Remove the water tank and dispose of the water present.
2. Pour 1 vial of Eccellente quick descaler into your empty water tank.
3. Add half a litre of water.
4. Replace the water tank in the machine.
5. Place a measuring cup under the coffee spout.
6. Hold the on/off button depressed for 5 seconds.
7. Turn the water level to the highest setting and press the hot water button.
8. Descaling starts now. This takes about 2 minutes.
9. As soon as the green light changes from flashing to a continuous green light, the descaling is finished!
10. Empty the measuring cup.
After descaling, the machine still needs to be rinsed with water.
1. Fill the water tank with 1 litre of clean water and place it back in the machine.
2. Place an empty measuring cup under the coffee spout.
3. Scroll the water level to the highest position.
4. Press the cold water button and let half a litre of water run through it.
5. Scroll the water level to the highest position.
6. Press the hot-water button and let half a litre of water run through it.
7. Dispose of the water in the measuring cup.
Eccellente lactic acid quick descaler is suitable for Dolce Gusto. The descaler is also suitable for Delonghi, Gaggia, Philips, Saeco, Sage, Smeg, Solis, Magimix, Nescafe, Nespresso and Sarista coffee machines.
This descaler works based on lactic acid. This is an organic way of descaling.