Eccellente has been developed and produced by us and extensively tested in our lab. Our Eccellente products work at least as well and often better than the original product!
The perks of using Eccellente Blue for Jura
* This filter is placed directly in the water tank
* Your machine is protected from the harmful effects of limescale
* It guarantees that the coffee is brewed with freshly filtered water
* The fresh water and pure flavours create the ultimate coffee experience
* 3 filter lasts for at least half a year
The most important ingredient for a great cup of coffee is of course filtered water! With this Value Pack of 3 Eccellente Blue water filters, your coffee machine will prepare the tastiest coffee with the most delicious filtered water.
These Eccellente water filters prevents limescale deposits. The water filter also removes other impurities from the water that are harmful to the taste and aroma of your coffee. If these impurities are not removed, they will start clogging the pipes of your coffee machine and your machine will eventually jam. This is why a water filter is very important!
Suitable for the following Jura coffee machines:
- ENA-series (Ena 7, ENA 9 One Touch)
- ENA micro-series ( ENA Micro 1, 5, 9)
- GIGA series (Giga 5)
- IMPRESSA C-series (C50, C55, C9/90 New Generation)
- IMPRESSA F-series (F8, F85, F50 New Generation)
- IMPRESSA J-series (J7, J85, J9.2, J9.3, J9.4, J90, J95, J500)
- IMPRESSA Z-series (Z7, Z9)
- Jura A serie (A5, A7, A9) - Please note: not suitable for a Jura A1.
After 50 litres has flowed through the filter or after two months, the filter will stop functioning properly and the cartridge will need to be replaced. This Value Pack provides you with 3 water filters for up to 6 months of fresh filtered water!
3 Eccellente BLUE water filters suitable for Jura coffee machines
|Name||Blue Water Filter for Jura - Value Pack|
Using Eccellente Blue filter cartridges is simple. You will find a description in chapter 2 of your manual "preparation and introduction – filter placement and activation". Follow the instructions in your manual.